We all know that the skin of ancient Geisha was smooth irresistible and perfect
But we know that they had some techniques for that.
For centuries, Asian women have used rice water to beautify their face, body and hair
Rice water also has moisturising and prevent or fade age related spots, and ease inflammation to give you healthy, better moisturised and clear skin.
To make rice water, you will need:
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups water
First rince the rice to remove any dirt then let it soak for 15 min….annnddd its done you can use it for your face or hair also it helps your skin to be more white.
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet.
It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients
Wash your face with it
Buy rosewater boil it while it is boiling throw a tea bag in and leave it for 5 or 10 min, pour it in a spray bottle of your choice let the mixture cool in the fridge and its ready for use.
Use it as a toner at night to tighten your skin , this will help to slow the aging process.
Japanese Tsubaki Oil
Japanese Camellia oil is best it contains Omega-6 Linoleic fatty acids, as well as numerous anti-ageing polyphenol antioxidants.Camellia oil is a fast-absorbing moisturizer which helps with sun exposure and ageing.
- Apply a small amount to damp skin (best after showering or taking a bath.) Apply gently and thoroughly till completely absorbed.
Adzuki is a very nutritious bean which Geishas used stone ground adzuki beans for beauty.
Ingredients azuki beans face scrub
- 1 cup of dry organic azuki beans
- Coffee grinder or your favorite fast speed blender
- sieve (optional)
- Grind the azuki beans in your fast speed blender until they are completely grinded like coarse flour.
- Sift the azuki flour to remove the biggest part of the beans if necessary.
- Pour in a glass air tight container.
- Take one tablespoon of the flour and add enough water to make a thick paste.
- Apply on your face and massage for a few minutes.
- I like to leave the scrub on for 5 minutes while I shower so the benefits of the azuki beans to soak in the skin. Rinse well.
- Moisturize with a dab of camellia seed oil like the Japanese.
Are you ready for Geisha skin ?